A real-time architectural project exploring the Tudor and Cotswold design cues and countryside ambiance; the plausible living space of the "Franklin/Yeoman" social class; and an array of rustic interior items to serve as "clickable" interactive components.
- Historically-themed 3D collectible
- Weekly seller
- Low polygon count / displacement modeling experiments
- Fast / efficient viewer loading
- Tudor-era authentic design cues / countryside ambiance
- Images: in-world / real-time screenshots; post work - minimal
- Modeling type: polygon
- Viewing context / intended camera angles: free-roaming 1st person perspective; extreme wide to close up shots
- Poly count: 55k tris approx.
- Texturing: procedural textures; a variety of 256 x 128, 512 x 512, 1024 x 512, and 2048 x 512 8-bit texture dimensions (applied as necessary per viewing context)
- Software / tools: Maya, Linden Lab SL, Photoshop, Illustrator, Filter Forge
- Asset production (environment design, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, coding, and final imagery): Phil Delacruz
- Testers: Cez Courtois, G'win Galtier