A real-time architectural project exploring the Western-European pavilion campsite found on tourney grounds and siege camps during the 14th to 15th centuries; and the resting and resupply elements in such settings. A virtual realm interactive piece to serve as a resupply resource and capture-the-flag game element in the affiliate company's MMO product.
- Historically-themed 3D collectible
- Weekly seller
- Low polygon count / mesh modeling experiments
- "Capture the Flag" game element, user color options, game system health replenish elements
- 14th-15th century siege camp authentic design cues
- Images: in-world / real-time screenshots; post work - minimal
- Modeling type: polygon
- Viewing context / intended camera angles: free-roaming 1st person perspective; extreme wide to close up shots
- Poly count: 10k tris approx.
- Texturing: procedural textures; a variety of 256 x 128, 512 x 512, 1024 x 512, and 2048 x 512 8-bit texture dimensions (applied as necessary per viewing context)
- Software / tools: Maya, Linden Lab SL, Photoshop, Illustrator, Filter Forge
- Asset production (environment design, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, coding, and final imagery): Phil Delacruz
- Testers: Herzog Ein, Cez Courtois, G'win Galtier
- Additional scripting (avatar sitting): Zedge Dirval