A real-time architectural project visualizing the singular castle tower/keep layouts during the 14th and 15th centuries; celebrating Scottish, English, and Italian architectural design aesthetics; and portraying strategic defensive fortifications fitting for medieval feudal lord residencies and barracks.
- Historically-themed 3D collectible
- Weekly seller
- High detail with low polygon count
- Fast / efficient viewer loading
- 14th-15th century authentic design cues
- Images: in-world / real-time screenshots; post work - none
- Modeling type: polygon
- Viewing context / intended camera angles: free-roaming 1st person perspective; extreme wide to close up shots
- Poly count: 135k tris approx.
- Texturing: procedural textures; a variety of 256 x 128, 512 x 512, 1024 x 512, and 2048 x 512 8-bit texture dimensions (applied as necessary per viewing context)
- Software / tools: Maya, Linden Lab SL, Photoshop, Illustrator, Filter Forge
- Asset production (environment design, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, coding, and final imagery): Phil Delacruz
- Testers: Cez Courtois, G'win Galtier