Our EXHIBIT AT "FLORIDA: NEW VISIONS, INNOVATIONS IN EXPRESSION"
Come visit our updated sports car design on exhibition! Vrooom vrooom...
- Art Exhibition: "7th Annual Juried Art Exhibition - Florida: New Visions, Innovations in Expression"
- Venue: Historical Society of Martin County/Elliott Museum
- Theme: Innovations In Expression Exploring and Celebrating Florida’s Unique History, Lifestyle and its Environment
- Dates: February 6 to March 2, 2012
- Location: Stuart, Florida (north of Palm Beach)
- Juried by: Bill Ward - professor emeritus of the University of Miami, former acting director of the Lowe Art Museum, chair of the University of Miami Art Department, member of the Miami-Dade County Art in Public Places, chair of the St. Lucie County Art in Public Places Committee; and Marilyn Bauer - award-winning freelance writer and art critic for most major metropolitan newspapers in the U.S. and for numerous magazines including ARTnews, Art & Antiques and Art in America.
- Works selected: "GTS" car design series - digital print work