Cruzer Studios - Design
Come visit our updated sports car design on exhibition! Vrooom vrooom...
- Art Exhibition: "7th Annual Juried Art Exhibition - Florida: New Visions, Innovations in Expression"
- Venue: Historical Society of Martin County/Elliott Museum
- Theme: Innovations In Expression Exploring and Celebrating Florida’s Unique History, Lifestyle and its Environment
- Dates: February 6 to March 2, 2012
- Location: Stuart, Florida (north of Palm Beach)
- Juried by: Bill Ward - professor emeritus of the University of Miami, former acting director of the Lowe Art Museum, chair of the University of Miami Art Department, member of the Miami-Dade County Art in Public Places, chair of the St. Lucie County Art in Public Places Committee; and Marilyn Bauer - award-winning freelance writer and art critic for most major metropolitan newspapers in the U.S. and for numerous magazines including ARTnews, Art & Antiques and Art in America.
- Works selected: "GTS" car design series - digital print work
Going to be in the Alexandria area this spring? Come and visit Punchinello!
- Art Exhibition: "Push, Pull, Play"
- Venue: Torpedo Factory Art Center, Target Gallery
- Theme: An exhibition that focuses on interactive, kinetic, toy inspired art. An all media show that examines the art of the toy. Open to all artists nationally and internationally.
- Dates: April 12 to May 15, 2012
- Location: Alexandria, Virginia
- Juried by: Prescott Trudeau - full-time curator in Lower Manhattan. Among Trudeau’s notable past exhibitions includes "Make Art (In) Public," an exhibition exploring the impact of the arts on building and bettering communities, with participating artists Swoon, Christo & Jeanne-Claude, Keith Haring, Friedensreich Hundertwasser, Remed, Tranqui Yanqui, and Moondog. Trudeau is currently planning an exhibition featuring new work by the Japanese artist Misaki Kawai.
- Works selected: "Punchinello" series - sculpture and print works
As of December of last year, we're honored to announce that Project Sansar has selected Phillip D., of our studio, as one of its early content creators for its beta development! Phillip hopes to add to Sansar's features and functionalities for both the user experience and creator experience alike.
It is projected that this endeavor will preoccupy the entirety of 2017, and perhaps the first quarter of 2018. Currently, Phillip has begun exploring conversing, testing, and consulting with the early content creator group and Sansar staff.
At this very early stage-- a "Phase 1' if you will --plans are to examin Sansar's modeling methods, both externally and internally.
Naturally, phase 2 will deal with the next-gen textures and lighting effects.
Next, phase 3 will deal with early scripting and functionality. This will be the most comprehensive phase-- there will be a lot to absorb.
And lastly, phase 4 will deal with animation projects for both props and characters/avatars.
So far, Phillip mentions that he finds Sansar "marvelous [for a VR platform] and the sky's the limit!" We hope to share more as this story unfolds.
Interesting tech development! Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to interact with the graphic workspace via arm/hand movement input? Then to think: "What would this technology be like when paired with VR headsets?"
SpaceX 3D Graphics and Printing demo:
Currently in development are late 14th century infantry elements for a real-time gaming project. Central to this line is a Medium Infantry Armor Kit functioning as armor defense point feature and customizable avatar accessory.
Sample reference images: