In the late quarter of 2017, a web development project was completed, and is now live, for the Human Resource, Office of Training and Organizational Development, at the Florida State College at Jacksonville.
The website-- shown here --is a robust project incorporating a gamut of front end and back end design:
- Determining an appropriate CMS platform for the client-- ensuring usability, agility, and sustainability.
- Developing a design aesthetic for the site that would compliment the clients existing branding style guide
- Creating a navigation system that focuses on optimum ease-of-use, readability, usability, and user experience-- with emphasis on quests for information.
- Establishing an appropriate presentation for the content of the organization and its target audience.
- Injecting subtle kinetic elements, and animation.
- Configuring responsive design for cross-platform uses.
- Creating sub brand logos/icons for entities involved.
- Creating unique and varied design elements used in page backdrops.
Current outstanding projects involve creating a slew of varied rich media content, front end user interactivities, and illustrations.